The StairMaster FreeClimber is a high intensity machine that offers a remarkably short-duration workout. A powerful addition to any fitness facility, it features a wide range of programming options in a remarkably small footprint. It also features patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage that keeps the pedals of the machine level and ensure a safe, biomechanically correct movement while working out. The StairMaster FreeClimber is ideal for use as part of circuit training programs or on its own. Climbing is a challenge of endurance. And the high-intensity, short-duration workout of a StairMaster FreeClimber is unbeatable. Featuring a wide range of programming options in a small footprint, the FreeClimber is a powerful addition to your workout when used both as part of your circuit training programs or alone. Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout. With the StairMaster FreeClimber space-saving design , you can place it in any room in your home.
TSE-1 Console 10″ w/NTSC-TV
- Screen Attractive and intuitive 10” Touch Screen LCD display specifically designed to handle the facility environment. Simple and clear workout controls to change your resistence and pause your workout.
- Features Integrated TV Tuner, iPod compatible with video playback, charging and audio control capability, Telemetry Heart Rate monitoring, USB Tracking compatible, CSAFE and Fitlinxx compatible Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Workouts Quick Start; Goal-based Programs; Floors, Time, Calories; Profiles- Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Intervals, Manual, Steady, Bell-shaped, Build, Mystery; HR Zone Trainer, WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- Landmark Challenge Workouts Statue of Liberty, Taj Mahal, Big Ben, Great Pyramid of Giza, Transamerica Building, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Petronas Towers, Taipei 101, CN Tower and Burj Khalifa
- Metrics Time, Level, Floors Climbed, Calories, Watts, METS, Profile, HR, Floor/Minute, Avg Floors Climbed per workout, Avg Calories Burned per workout, Highest Floors Climbed and Highest Calories Burned
- Fit Tests Official Firefighting WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- Resistance Levels 20
- Language Options English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese