The EFX 883 combines essential reliability and ease-of-use with a natural, low-impact stride. With a touch screen console, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the P80 console on the EFX 883 is a fitness solution that gets more powerful the longer you own it. With the unique Precor CrossRamp technology, users can alter the path of the EFX 883 between 13 and 40 degrees in both forward and reverse stride motions, cross training various muscle groups to offer a wider range of workouts focused on the lower body.
- Arms: Fixed
- Adjustable Ramp: 13 to 40 degrees
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetry (requires chest strap)
- Number of Programs: 22
- Control Console: Tactile dome keys, Motion controls, Numeric keypad built in to 15” LCD Touch Screen Monitor
- Power: 120 VAC
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
- NOTE: p80 consoles work with a wired (Ethernet) internet connection. They do not work with a wireless (WiFi) connection
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Weight: 348 lbs
- Dimensions: 80″ L x 32″ W x 72.5″ H
There are no reviews yet.