The Life Fitness 95T Engage is quite simply the” alpha and omega” of treadmills! It is where style meets substance. A sophisticated design that sets itself apart and provides users with a full set of features to keep them motivated. It embodies Life Fitness’ total commitment to creating exceptional exercise equipment that excites and inspires users.
The 95T Engage begs the question: why does working out have to be uncomfortable? With the 95T Engage, you can push yourself further, thanks to all the added luxuries that help take your mind off the workout, and your body focused on the “prize”. Three key factors that make the 95T Engage so special”
1) Technology integration: With USB connectivity, seamless iPod integration, a Virtual Trainer, and Workout Landscape™ Perspectives, you have every tool you need to take your mind off the pain and monotony of your everyday workout, and on to a focal point that will allow you to go longer and work harder. You can track your progress via the Life Fitness website, and create and plan your future workouts. You can even watch your favorite TV programs while you work.
2) Minimizing impact: The 95T Engage was designed to appreciate the complexity of the human body, especially the knees and ankles. The experience that it provides via its new and improved FlexDeck Shock Absorption System., combined with a lubricated belt and an Advanced Belt Tracking System, allows that you will be able to enjoy a smoother, quieter workout with minimal impact.
3) User comfort: The 95T Engage invests a lot in your comfort and your health. With a heart rate monitoring system that carefully and accurately keeps track of your performance, this is one treadmill that allows you to control how hard and fast you push it. It also learns which controls are the most important to you by tracking what your most commonly selected functions are, and placing those easily within your grasp. The 95T Engage goes well beyond being user friendly. It is, quite simply, user driven, and will never give up on you.
Our “Certified Re-manufactured”Life Fitness 95T Engage treadmills have been truly ” re-manufactured” to not only look nearly new, but to also operate and be as dependable as brand new. Factory trained and certified technicians have completely rebuilt each unit from the frame up. All worn parts are replaced and all exposed metal parts are repainted. Even every nut, bolt and screw is replaced with new hardware!
Each unit will be in very good cosmetic condition with only minor flaws. So, if you are looking for a durable, quiet, fully commercial treadmill with the Life Fitness pedigree, then our “Certified Re-manufactured”Life Fitness 95T Engage treadmills are tailor made for you, and at only a fraction of their original cost. But don’t wait, supplies of this exceptional machine are limited!
The 95T Treadmill is where style meets substance. A sophisticated design that sets your facility apart and provides users with a full set of features to keep them motivated. It embodies our total commitment to creating exceptional exercise equipment that excites and inspires users. Everything about the 95T Treadmill from the DX3 Belt and Deck System and Flexdeck technology to the sophisticated design and open sight lines to the Activity Zone that places the most-used controls at the user’s finger tips, is designed to the deliver the ultimate cardio experience. The 95T features the groundbreaking DX3 Belt and Deck System which combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System and the patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring shock absorbers deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck regardless of user weight or running stride.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (8), Create Your Own Workouts (2), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Training, Speed Interval Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Distance Climbed Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Pace Goal, and Customized Cool Down
- Display Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, Language Choices (19), Custom Messaging, Workout Profile.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact; Wireless Compatible
- Stride Sensor: Detects when a user leaves the machine and stops the belt after a brief delay.
- Side Handrails: 26″
- Integrated Reading Rack, Removable Water Bottle Holders (2), and Accessory Tray
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility
- iPod and iPhone Compatibility: yes
- USB Connectivity: yes
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 14 mph
- Elevation: 0% – 15%
- Running Surface: 22″ x 60″
- Step-up Height: 10″
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 444 lbs (201 kg)
- Dimensions: 80″ L x 37″ W x 62″ H / (203 x 94 x 157.5 cm)
There are no reviews yet.