The latest Lifecycle to hit the gyms is the Life Fitness 95ci Upright Bike which has the Comfort Curve Plus ergonomic seat with 27 seat height adjustments, 11 Wide Ride pedal adjustments, side and front handlebars and a dual-level alphanumeric LED console. The 95Ci features heart rate monitoring; Lifepulse hand sensors and Polar telemetry and it has 29 workouts, including 5 Zone Training+ workouts and Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols. User can select from up to 9 different languages and an integrated reading rack and accessory tray.
- 29 workouts, Including 5 Zone Training+ Workouts and Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols
- Front Wheels For Easy Mobility
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Languages: 9
- Power Requirements: Self Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / (181.43 Kilograms)
- Weight: 107 lbs / (48.53 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 24″ W x 54″ H / (121.92cm L x 60.96cm W x 137.16cm H)
There are no reviews yet.